Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday recipe!

I woke up this morning a little groggy and angry due to daylight savings.  In an effort to combat this cranky mood, and also to feed myself, I got up and made a fritatta.  I had lots of eggs on hand, and I have also been watching The League, so fritatta was on my mind.
 
Here's my version of the recipe:
 
Whisk 11 eggs + 1 Tbs water or milk, salt and pepper, cilantro, oregano, and a dash of hot sauce.  Mix in 1/4 cup sour cream. Set aside.
Saute chopped veggies in olive oil. (I used a frozen mix of peppers and onions) add 1 Tbs minced garlic. I steamed broccoli then added it to the pan. Saute until most of the water has cooked off.
Lightly grease 9 by 13" pan. Evenly spread veggies in pan.  Add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar to egg mixture and whisk to fluff.  Pour egg over veggies and put pan in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.
Delish!  Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment